Are you educated abroad and interested in working with us at Region Värmland? 

We are always looking for new talent and expertise in e.g. healthcare and IT.

To work in Sweden, you need to be a citizen of Sweden, another EU/EEA country, Switzerland or be exempt from the obligation of a work permit. Otherwise, you need to be able to prove that you have a valid permit to work in Sweden according to the Aliens Ordinance. Employment can only take place after the work permit has been checked. If you don’t have a valid work permit and would be suitable for employment, we will assist you.  

If you have a profession that requires Swedish license, you also need to have your education reviewed by Socialstyrelsen (the National Board of Health and Welfare), where their statement indicates the path to Swedish license. 

Specify in your application which profession you are applying for and if you have specialist training. Attach CV and cover letter. 

Read more:

How to apply for a Swedish license at Socialstyrelsen the National Board of Health and Welfare. 

How we recruit from other countries abroad to Sweden.


Dela länkar

Skicka intresseanmälan

Tillbaka till lediga jobb